What is the LTC
The Learning and Teaching Centre (LTC) provides leadership in strategy, policy and capacity building promoting excellence in learning and teaching at ACU, including online learning.
The Centre provides programs and services to support professional development of academic staff and the technology platforms for course delivery and student engagement in learning. The LTC partners with faculties, IT Services and the Library, as well as the Office of Student Success, in the delivery of outcomes under ACU’s Strategic Plan (see the Learning and Teaching Thematic Map).
The Key Result Areas of LTC for 2012 are:
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Education
- Awards and grants programs in learning and teaching
- Orientation programs for new academic staff
- LEO implementation and development (including new tools)
- Academic integrity project
- Assessment Project
- Large and Diverse Groups Project (HEPPP Funded)
- Core Curriculum Project
- Support of Individual Academics and Units