Microsoft Word 2010 offers the best of all worlds: enhanced features to create professional-quality documents, designed to give you the finest document-formatting tools, and also helps you easily organise and write your documents more efficiently.
Here are a few guides, training courses and videos to get you started:
NOTE: Some links are to Microsoft or other sites and are links to the guides only. Please do not download and try any free software advertised on any of the linked sites.
- Whats new in Word 2010?
- Basic tasks in Word 2010
- Introducing Backstage
- Mail Merge - Quick Reference (PDF 54.6KB)
- Full Word 2010 Guide Library
On-line training courses
These courses have a Quick Reference card for each, you can find the link located on the left hand navigation pane at the bottom. They can also be downloaded for use offline.
- Make the Switch to Word 2010
- Use the navigation pane to search and move around your document
- Create visually compelling documents
- Word Tips and Tricks
- Full Word 2010 Training Course Library