Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 gives you more ways to create and share dynamic presentations with your audience than ever before. Exciting new audio and visual capabilities help you tell a crisp, cinematic story that’s as easy to create as it is powerful to watch.
Here are a few guides, training courses and videos to get you started:
NOTE: Some links are to Microsoft or other sites and are links to the guides only. Please do not download and try any free software advertised on any of the linked sites.
- Whats new in PowerPoint 2010?
- Basic tasks in PowerPoint 2010
- Reusing slides from another presentation
- Full PowerPoint 2010 Guide Library
On-line training courses
These courses have a Quick Reference card for each, you can find the link located on the left hand navigation pane at the bottom. They can also be downloaded for use offline.
- Create your first PowerPoint 2010 presentation
- Insert your photos into PowerPoint
- Insert your videos into your PowerPoint presentation
- Full PowerPoint 2010 Training Course Library