Outlook Best Practice
Although there is no "right way" to use Outlook there are a few ways of working with the program that we believe to be easier than others.
The key to working efficiently in Outlook is preparation. Take the time to set up a system, this will save you a heap of time down the track and in emergency situations.
Below are links to Best Practice guides, videos and training to help you on your way.
- Best Practice for Outlook 2007 (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Quick Reference Guide 2007
- Best Practice for Outlook 2010
- Quick Reference Guide 2010
- Outlook 2007 - Effective Email Management - Lynda.com
- Outlook 2007 - Time Management with Calendar - Lynda.com
- Outlook 2010 - Beginner Essential Training - Lynda.com
- Outlook Best Practuces: How Harry Got Organised - Microsoft
- Getting started with Outlook 2010 - Microsoft
- Manage your mailbox 1: Find it's size and trim it down - How to find the size of your own mailbox and understand what big means. Find out about tools and shortcuts to reduce bulk
- Get out of your Inbox with Outlook 2007 - Tips for finding and organising the email already in your Inbox