Microsoft Outlook 2010 includes new features and capabilities to help you stay connected with people and better manage your time and information.
Here are a few guides, training courses and videos to get you started:
NOTE: Some links are to Microsoft and are links to the guides only. Please do not download and try any free software advertised on any of the linked sites.
- Whats new in Outlook 2010?
- Basic tasks in Outlook 2010
- Where do I find...?
- Add, remove, or change time zones
- Add or remove an email account
- Allow someone else to manage your email - Delegate
- Full Outlook 2010 Guide Library
On-line training courses
These courses have a Quick Reference card for each, you can find the link located on the left hand navigation pane at the bottom. They can also be downloaded for use offline.
- Tame your Inbox
- Get familiar with the Outlook Calendar
- Send Automatic Replies when you're away
- Full Outlook 2010 Training Course Library