Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 is part of the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Although often used mainly as an e-mail application, it also provides a calendar, task and contact management, note taking, a journal and web browsing.
NOTE: Some links are to Microsoft or other sites and are links to the guides only. Please do not download and try any free software advertised on any of the linked sites.
- Outlook 2007 Best Practice ACU website
- Outlook 2007 - Best Practice(Outlook training 2011 Manual) (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Quick Source - cheat sheet (PDF, 903kb)
- How to put an 'Out of Office' on your Outlook (PDF 316KB)
- Assigning a task
- Outlook Overview by Microsoft - video
- Getting organised with the To Do bar
- Power shortcuts - Lynda.com
- Time Management with Calendar and Tasks - Lynda.com