ACU has been awarded with an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation by Federal Government agency WGEA.
Learn more about An Employer of Choice
Two webinars will provide a great opportunity for academics to gain an overview of how to use Adobe Connect and ask any difficult questions that can be answered by an expert of Adobe Connect.
Learn more about Adobe Connect Live Classroom Webinars
Use the policy documents to define, develop and maintain your policies to ensure consistency and quality across the University.
Learn more about Policy Development Documents
Whether you're claiming reimbursement for expenses, preparing for your annual Performance Review or reporting a workplace hazard, find the form you need quickly in this handy listing.
Learn more about Need a HR Form?
Staff have free access to thousands of online interactive training videos via Lynda.com. Learn at your own pace and pick up handy tips on everything from software to people management skills.
Learn more about Learning resource (Lynda)
Please contact Service Desk on extension 7272 or email Service.Desk@acu.edu.au asking for Voicemail access.
1. Lift handset or press speaker button
2. Press messages button or dial voicemail number:
3. You will hear either "Please enter your PIN" (follow step 6 to 7) or "To access your mailbox, enter your extension number" (continue from step 4).
4. When you hear the "To access your mailbox, enter your extension number followed by hash".
5. "Enter extension number follow by hash key".
6. At the "Please enter your PIN" enter your PIN code followed by the hash (#).
7. Follow the prompts to access your voicemail
1. Dial in to the campus voicemail number:
2. Follow from step 4 above
Page last updated:
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/35083