Phones FAQ

How do I divert my desktop phone to my mobile phone?

To divert your desktop phone to your mobile please:

  • gain permission from your supervisor
  • send your supervisor’s authority and your request to

How do I gain authorisation to use my fax machine for International Direct Dial (IDD) use?

You need permission from your supervisor to use fax machines for IDD. 

Please send to

  • authority from your supervisor
  • appropriate codes
  • fax machine details

How do I locate phone numbers of other staff members?

Use the ACU Staff PhoneBook featuring:

  • an advanced search function providing a listing of staff by organisation, unit, or campus
  • a facilities search allowing you to find the number of an area, such as a Meeting room or Sessional office etc