IT Service Charter
Setting our Standards of Service
About usThe Information Technology Directorate (ITD) is part of the Corporate Services Portfolio reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
The ITD is committed to providing professional, high quality Information Technology services to the University community (Staff, Students and Visitors).
This Charter sets out the standard of service you can expect from the IT Directorate. With your assistance and feedback, we aim to continuously develop and improve our services, by responding to the changing needs of the University community. To achieve our aim of providing relevant, reliable and responsive services, we will engage and consult widely and regularly with all areas of the University.
What you can expect from us
You can expect a courteous, fast and effective response whenever or however you approach us. We strive to:
- engage proactively and productively
- focus on your needs
- enable you to get the most out of technology
- act responsibly with integrity
- keep your personal information secure
- take ownership
- provide great service with accurate and quality information
- keep you informed and communicate in plain language.
What we do
We work as a professional unit to deliver integrated information technology and associated services to enable University objectives by:
- providing, maintaining and supporting a relevant, reliable, stable, and responsive Information Technology environment
- enabling Staff and Students to ‘do their best work’
- supporting all areas of the University Teaching, Learning, Research and Administration to effectively use technology resources
- continuously improving and innovating.
How you can help us
We continually monitor our performance and your feedback will help us to improve our services.
How to contact us
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +61 7 3623 7272.