Information Resource Management Section
Information Resource Management (IRM) Section is responsible for the management of systems and data for a range of publications available to students, staff and the public.
Our responsibilities include:
- ACIR website content (Good Universities Guide);
- Australian Higher Education Graduation Statements (AHEGS) database and website;
- ACU Handbook - including the publication of approved Academic and Faculty Board documentation;
- Course Browser web pages;
- Course Coordinators Manual;
- Course Cost database - calculation of all indicative first year costs;
- Course Progression;
- Student Administration web pages;
- Student Connect – web tailoring.
Information Resource Management can be contacted at IRM.Section@acu.edu.au.