The majority of scholarships offered in Main round for Semester 1, are due to close for application THIS coming Sunday, 28 February 2016. We are unable to accept any late applications.
Please note that some scholarship closing dates have been extended to 13 March 2016. These details are published on the Scholarships and Bursaries browser and include:
- Anne Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarship (Undergraduate)
- Australian Catholic Superannuation and Retirement Fund – Postgraduate Scholarships
- Laurie Daniels Scholarship
- Mary Curran Scholarship
- Richard Charles Carroll Scholarship
- Strathfield Campus Student Association Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Assistance Bursary
As long as applicants meet all of the listed eligibility criteria within the scholarship rules, they can apply, and there is no limit on the number of applications a student can submit.
Once an application has been successfully uploaded, students will receive an automated email confirmation. This email not only confirms that the Scholarships Office has received their application, but also advises that students will be notified (by email) in mid-April, regarding the outcome of their application.