- Applying to ACU
- About ACU
- Current Students
- ACU Staff
Web Data Collector is now open for TLOs to request teaching activities for Semester 2, 2016.
The following timetables are currently available:
- Semester 1 2016 Timetable is available from 2016 Timetable Online
- Professional Terms 1-4 Timetables are available from 2016 Timetable Online
|15 February 2016||Web Data Collector Stage 1 opens|
|19 February 2016||Tutorial Direct Force Sort at 4pm AEDST|
|17 March 2016||Final Semester 1 Timetable changes due midday|
|19 March 2016||Web Data Collector Stage 1 closes 4pm EST|
All other dates for the year are available from the Important Dates link on the Staff Timetabling webpage.
Students have now allocated to classes for Semester 1 2016 and will plan their lives around their current timetable. Timetable change requests, therefore, MUST be kept to a minimum. Any requests for changes to the 2016 Semester 1 Timetable must be submitted to Timetabling via the School’s TLO and with the exception of the cases listed below, are to be approved by the HOS/DHOS:
- unexpected staff illness, resignation, etc;
- a change to sessional staff availability for unforeseeable reasons;
- changes necessitated by unexpected increase/decline in enrolment numbers;
- a scheduled location becomes a health or safety hazard;
- a unit is removed from offering;
- reasonable adjustments to accommodate students with special needs;
- other unforeseeable and extraordinary circumstances outside the control of the Faculty, School or organisational unit.
Change requests will include the reason for the change.
Timetabling staff members hold a weekly team meeting every Tuesday afternoon between 2pm and 3pm.