The Scholarships Office is busy assessing all received applications, and fielding general enquiries. Many questions can be answered by consulting the Applications Tips page of the website.
Students are encouraged to continue checking the Scholarships and Bursaries browser for any awards they may be eligible to apply for.
As long as applicants meet all of the listed eligibility criteria within the scholarship rules, they can apply, and there is no limit on the number of applications a student can submit.
Applications are unable to be accepted after the published closing date.
PLEASE NOTE - Scholarships are applicable to Semester 1, 2016. When scholarship rules state that a student must be in a certain year level of study, this relates to their enrolment for Semester 1, 2016.
Once an application has been successfully uploaded, students will receive an automated email confirmation. This email not only confirms that the Scholarships Office has received their application, but also advises that students will be notified (by email) in mid-April, regarding the outcome of their application.
The ‘My Scholarships’ tab is a central space for students to access and manage their scholarship details.
Students can utilise the ‘My Scholarships’ tab via Student Connect, to access a variety of information and tools.
The tab allows students to:
- Accept or Reject a Scholarship Offer
- View an online ‘Scholarship Summary’ which outlines all scholarship payments made
- Access a ‘Scholarship Confirmation Letter’ to advise Centrelink of payments
- Provide documents for consideration of special circumstances, via a web link
- Upload a Letter of Appreciation/Annual Report, if required
- Update/insert bank account details.