- Applying to ACU
- About ACU
- Current Students
- ACU Staff
The following timetables are currently available:
- Semester 1 2016 Timetable - available from 2016 Timetable Online
- 2016 Summer Timetable available from 2016 Timetable Online
- Professional Terms 1-4 Timetables - available from 2016 Timetable Online
|08 February 2016||Tutorial Direct opens for student allocation - Brisbane, Canberra, Ballarat|
|09 February 2016||Tutorial Direct opens for student allocation - Melbourne|
|10 February 2016||Tutorial Direct opens for student allocation - North Sydney, Strathfield|
|15 February 2016||Web Data Collector Stage 1 opens|
|17 March 2016||Final Semester 1 Timetable changes due midday|
|19 March 2016||Web Data Collector Stage 1 closes 4pm EST|
All other dates for the year are available from the Important Dates link on the Staff Timetabling webpage.
The Semester 1, 2016 Timetable has now been published. All requests for changes to the 2016 Semester 1 Timetable must be submitted to Timetabling via the School’s TLO.
Students plan their forthcoming academic program and class allocation preferences based on knowledge of their timetable and teaching activities in their units. Consequently changes to the Published timetable must be kept to a minimum.
It is incumbent on TLOs, Course Coordinators and HOS / DHOS to ensure that changes to the Published timetable that affect scheduled days and times are made only in exceptional circumstances. Valid reasons for changes to the final timetable include:
- unexpected staff illness, resignation, etc;
- a change to sessional staff availability for unforeseeable reasons;
- changes necessitated by unexpected increase/decline in enrolment numbers;
- a scheduled location becomes a health or safety hazard;
- a unit is removed from offering;
- reasonable adjustments to accommodate students with special needs;
- other unforeseeable and extraordinary circumstances outside the control of the Faculty, School or organisational unit.
Change requests will include the reason for the change. Where the reason for the change is not in accordance with any of the above, the change request must also include an explanation of why the change was not identified in the Draft/Provisional Timetable phase.
Timetabling staff members hold a weekly team meeting every Tuesday afternoon between 2pm and 3pm.