- Visit Critical Dates for Variation of Enrolment for details on dates by which a student is required to add or withdraw units without incurring academic or financial penalties.
- Visit Important Dates for for all other information for 2016 Study periods.
Please ensure you check the 2016 Academic Regulations as several updates have been made that apply to enrolment processes.
- The last day to withdraw a unit via student Connect with no academic or financial liability (non-effective enrolment) is 1 February 2016
- The last day to submit a Late Addition of Units (LAU) form is 1 February 2016
Applications to course complete via Student Connect have closed for Semester 2, 2015 and will re-open in 2016 for students expecting to complete their course in Semester 1, 2016.
Round 2 Pro Formas have been sent to the Schools. The due date for Round 2 Pro Formas is 29 January 2016.
Up until 28 January 2016, we have processed:
- 4,493 students as course complete; and
- 459 students as not eligible to course complete
287 students remain as expected to course complete and 225 students remain as applied to graduate.
Email to students who have not been confirmed as Course Complete
From 1 February 2016 all those students who have not been confirmed as Course Complete will be sent an email advising them so. Those students who believe they have completed the requirements of their course will need to contact their Course Coordinator.