- Applying to ACU
- About ACU
- Current Students
- ACU Staff
The following timetables are now available:
- 2015 Semester 1 Timetable (2015 Timetable Online) which also includes Professional Terms 2-4 is available.
Allocation by students to classes for Semester 1 2015 has taken place this week and students will now be planning their other commitments around the timetable they have selected.
As a result, further changes to the Published timetable must be kept to a minimum.
It is incumbent on TLOs, Course Coordinators and HOS / DHOS to ensure that changes to the that affect scheduled days and times are made only in exceptional circumstances.
Valid reasons for changes to the final timetable include:
- unexpected staff illness, resignation, etc;
- a change to sessional staff availability for unforeseeable reasons;
- changes necessitated by unexpected increase/decline in enrolment numbers;
- a scheduled location becomes a health or safety hazard;
- a unit is removed from offering;
- reasonable adjustments to accommodate students with special needs;
- other unforeseeable and extraordinary circumstances outside the control of the Faculty, School or organisational unit.
Should changes be made, it is the responsibility of the School to inform students of this.
9 February 2015
Web Data Collector opens for Stage 1 data input
13 February 2015
Tutorial Direct forced sort at 3pm EST
23 February 2015
Semester 1 commences
12 March 2015
Final Semester 1 changes due at midday
Web Room Booker (WRB) and Ad Hoc Room Bookings
Web Room Booker is now available for 2015 bookings. Please refer to the WRB user guide Staff/Tools & Services/Room Bookings Online (How to Book a Room) for more information and advice. Assistance is available from TE&R and Campus Operations staff. WRB is available to all staff with an ACU log in.
Timetabling staff members hold a weekly team meeting every Thursday afternoon between 2pm and 3pm.