- Applying to ACU
- About ACU
- Current Students
- ACU Staff
The following timetables are currently available:
- Semester 1, 2016 Draft Timetable - available for staff only from 2016 Timetable Online.
- Professional Term 8 Timetable - available from 2015 Timetable Online.
- 2016 Summer Timetable:
|07 December 2015||Semester 1, 2016 Timetable published for students|
|07 December 2015||Professional Terms 1 – 4 Timetables available|
The Semester 1 2016 Timetable will be published for students at 4pm EST on Monday. All requests for changes to the 2016 Semester 1 Timetable must be submitted to Timetabling via the School’s TLO.
Students plan their forthcoming academic program and class allocation preferences based on knowledge of their timetable and teaching activities in their units. Consequently changes to the Published timetable must be kept to a minimum.
It is incumbent on TLOs, Course Coordinators and HOS / DHOS to ensure that changes to the Published timetable that affect scheduled days and times are made only in exceptional circumstances. Valid reasons for changes to the final timetable include:
- unexpected staff illness, resignation, etc;
- a change to sessional staff availability for unforeseeable reasons;
- changes necessitated by unexpected increase/decline in enrolment numbers;
- a scheduled location becomes a health or safety hazard;
- a unit is removed from offering;
- reasonable adjustments to accommodate students with special needs;
- other unforeseeable and extraordinary circumstances outside the control of the Faculty, School or organisational unit.
Change requests will include the reason for the change. Where the reason for the change is not in accordance with any of the above, the change request must also include an explanation of why the change was not identified in the Draft/Provisional Timetable phase.
Web Room Booker is now available for 2015 and 2016 bookings. WRB is available to all staff with an ACU log in.
Timetabling staff members hold a weekly team meeting every Tuesday afternoon between 2pm and 3pm.