INFORMATION RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (IRM) SECTION
The following courses, approved by the September Academic Board to commence in 2016, are now available on the Course Browser and Handbook:
- Bachelor of Psychological Science/Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Theology/Bachelor of Philosophy
- Certificate in Philosophy
- Graduate Certificate in High Performance Sport Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Performance Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health
- Graduate Diploma in Public Health
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health (Global health and Advocacy)
- Master of Professional Studies in Theology
Scribing for Phase 4 of the Course Progression Project (CPP) has now been completed. The review of training documentation has also been finalised.
Training sessions have been conducted this week for faculty staff, as well as for AskACU and Enrolments, Fees and Scholarships team members.
A list of Course Coordinators has now been received from each of the Faculty Executive Officers (FEOs) and has been collated onto one spreadsheet (one faculty per worksheet). The spreadsheet called Course Coordinators Master List is stored in the Contact information sharepoint library and can be accessed/updated by both Student Administration and FEOs, with the intention that the list will be continually updated from this point onwards.
When submitting work requests, please use theIRM Work Request Formand ensure that the wording complies with theStudent Administration Style Guide located in theAll Student Admin section ofKnowledge Manager.
Student Connect Noticeboard
Changes to the Student Connect Noticeboard should also be submitted via the IRM Upload Request form. Please remember to visit the noticeboard regularly to ensure it stays current.