Operations staff continue to action crn requests for 2016 units. Faculty staff are now required to add any additional unit requests to the ‘CRN changes after 1 Oct’ tab on the faculty spreadsheets on SharePoint. The previous tabs will now be locked down, and any variations to 2016 unit offering data will now require the Deputy Dean approval. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to advise Operations staff accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE – Operations staff will not be deleting any crn’s after Wednesday, 30 September. The drop-down box for ‘Delete’ in the Unit Status column has been removed from the ‘CRN Changes after 1 October’ tab. If you no longer require an existing unit in a 2016 term then we will change the quota to zero.
- Enrolment (EN) 2015.2.1 was submitted on Thursday, 15 October
- Load Liability (LL) 2015.2.1 was submitted on Thursday, 15 October
- HELP-Due (DU) 2015.2.1 was submitted on Thursday, 15 October
- Course of Study (CO) 2016.1.6 was submitted on Friday, 16 October
- Student Revision SR.67 was submitted on Monday, 26 October
- Revised Load Liability RL.67 was submitted on Monday, 26 October
- Enrolment (EN) 2015.2.2 was submitted on Monday, 26 October
- Load Liability (LL) 2015.2.2 was submitted on Monday, 26 October
- Revised HELP-Due (DU) 2015.2.2 was submitted on Monday, 26 October
Webinars will be running as usual throughout October. Please visit Banner and Student Systems Training for session details and the Student Systems Training Calendar for dates and times. All module content/training guides will be made available to attendees after each session via the Student Systems Training SharePoint site.
Our preferred method of communication is via email. Please send enquiries to email@example.com as we are not always able to take phone calls. The Systems inbox is monitored by multiple team members.
Systems Operations has weekly team meeting from 2:30 to 3:30 pm every Friday afternoon. Please leave a message during this time and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Ad Hoc Reports – 5 working days;
- Unit and CRN creation or amendment – 2 working days;
- Setting up new user accounts – 5 working days;
- Modifications to Banner / Student Connect / Reports – 10 working days to estimate the job and then a more formal estimate given.