Staff are asked to direct any scholarship questions to email@example.com, to ensure a timely response.
Main Round for scholarships is now open! The majority of scholarships listed on the browser, opened for application on 1 September 2015.
As long as applicants meet all of the listed eligibility criteria within the scholarship rules, they are able to apply. There is no limit on the number of applications one can submit, and many common questions are answered on the Applications Tips page.
All students are encouraged to check the Scholarships and Bursaries browser regularly to discover what is on offer, and what they may be eligible to apply for.
Applications for the ACUNSA STTS opened on Monday 14 September and will close at midnight on Sunday, 11 October 2015.
The rules for this scholarship have recently been finalised, and will be published on the scholarships browser shortly. Please keep checking the Scholarships and Bursaries browser for any updates and to check for new scholarship listings.
The following scholarship payments have now been processed. Recipients have been advised that their payment has been processed, via email, and have been directed to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they have any questions or concerns:
- Commonwealth Scholarships (Indigenous CECS)
- ACU National Equity Bursary (Commencing students)
- ACU National Equity Bursary (Continuing students)
The ‘My Scholarships’ tab is a central space for students to access and manage their scholarship details.
Students can utilise the ‘My Scholarships’ tab via Student Connect, to access a variety of information and tools.
The tab allows students to:
- Accept or Reject a Scholarship Offer
- View an online ‘Scholarship Summary’ which outlines all scholarship payments made
- Access a ‘Scholarship Confirmation Letter’ to advise Centrelink of payments
- Provide documents for consideration of special circumstances, via a web link
- Upload a Letter of Appreciation/Annual Report, if required
- Update/insert bank account details.
Please remember that a number of external organisations also offer scholarship and bursary opportunities to tertiary students. These awards are promoted to students via the External Scholarships and Bursaries page; the Scholarships Office encourages all students to view the browser, especially those who may not be eligible for an internal scholarship or bursary.