The ‘My Scholarships’ tab is a central space for students to access and manage their scholarship details.
Students can utilise the ‘My Scholarships’ tab via Student Connect, to access a variety of information and tools.
The tab allows students to:
- Accept or Reject a Scholarship Offer
- View an online ‘Scholarship Summary’ which outlines all scholarship payments made
- Access a ‘Scholarship Confirmation Letter’ to advise Centrelink of payments
- Provide documents for consideration of special circumstances, via a web link
- Upload a Letter of Appreciation/Annual Report, if required
- Update/insert bank account details
The mid-year application period has now closed for most ACU scholarships and bursaries. Two more mid-year scholarships will open over the coming months.
Late applications cannot be accepted.
|Scholarship Name||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|ACU Canberra Rural Placement Scholarships||27 July 2015||21 August 2015|
|ACU National Student Association – Student Travel and Training Scholarship (STTS)||14 September 2015||11 October 2015|
Commonwealth Scholarship and ACU Equity Bursary offers for Semester 2 2015 will be made on 31 July 2015.
Students can check the outcome of their applications on the UAC website from 9am on 31 July 2015.
Please remember that a number of external organisations also offer scholarship and bursary opportunities to tertiary students. These awards are promoted to students via the External Scholarships and Bursaries page; the Scholarships Office encourages all students to view the browser, especially those who may not be eligible for an internal scholarship or bursary.