The ‘My Scholarships’ tab is a central space for students to access and manage their scholarship details.
Students can utilise the ‘My Scholarships’ tab via Student Connect, to access a variety of information and tools.
The tab allows students to:
- Accept or Reject a Scholarship Offer
- View an online ‘Scholarship Summary’ which outlines all scholarship payments made
- Access a ‘Scholarship Confirmation Letter’ to advise Centrelink of payments
- Provide documents for consideration of special circumstances, via a web link
- Upload a Letter of Appreciation/Annual Report, if required
- Update/insert bank account details
The following scholarships are now open for mid-year application:
|Scholarship Name||Closing Date|
|Anne Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarship(Postgraduate)||17 July 2015|
|Co-op Bookshop Scholarship||17 July 2015|
|George Alexander Foundation Bursaries||17 July 2015|
|QIEC Super Scholarship||17 July 2015|
|Richard Charles Carroll Scholarship||17 July 2015|
|Social Work Rural Placement Scholarship||17 July 2015|
Please visit the Scholarships and Bursaries Browser to apply.
Please note that applicants MUST submit their online application by the closing date in order to be considered.
Students will receive a system-generated confirmation email to advise that their Scholarship/Bursary application has been successfully uploaded.
Any queries can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember that a number of external organisations also offer scholarship and bursary opportunities to tertiary students. These awards are promoted to students via the External Scholarships and Bursaries page; the Scholarships Office encourages all students to view the browser, especially those who may not be eligible for an internal scholarship or bursary.