- Applying to ACU
- About ACU
- Current Students
- ACU Staff
The 2015 Semester 1 & 2, Professional Terms 4-8 and Winter Timetables are available from 2015 Timetable Online.
|26 June 2015||Semester 2 2015 Timetable published to students|
|26 June 2015||Tutorial Direct open for staff for buffering, application of constraints and posting messages to students.|
|30 June 2015||Tutorial Direct opens in Read Only mode for students|
|1 July 2015||Tutorial Direct opens for CAN students|
|2 July 2015||Tutorial Direct opens for NSY students|
|3 July 2015||Tutorial Direct opens for STR students|
|6 July 2015||Tutorial Direct opens for MEL students|
|7 July 2015||Tutorial Direct opens for BRI students|
|8 July 2015||Tutorial Direct opens for BAL students|
Students plan their forthcoming academic program and class allocation preferences based on knowledge of their timetable and teaching activities in their units. Allocating to classes via Tutorial Direct begins on Wednesday 1 July. Consequently changes to the Published timetable must be kept to a minimum.
It is incumbent on TLOs, Course Coordinators and HOS / DHOS to ensure that changes to the Published timetable that affect scheduled days and times are made only in exceptional circumstances. Valid reasons for changes to the final timetable include:
- unexpected staff illness, resignation, etc;
- a change to sessional staff availability for unforeseeable reasons;
- changes necessitated by unexpected increase/decline in enrolment numbers;
- a scheduled location becomes a health or safety hazard;
- a unit is removed from offering;
- reasonable adjustments to accommodate students with special needs;
- other unforeseeable and extraordinary circumstances outside the control of the Faculty, School or organisational unit.
Web Room Booker is now available for all Semester 1 2015 bookings. Please refer to the WRB user guide Staff/Tools & Services/Room Bookings Online (How to Book a Room) for more information and advice. Assistance is available from TE&R and Campus Operations staff. WRB is available to all staff with an ACU log in.
Timetabling staff members hold a weekly team meeting every Tuesday afternoon between 2pm and 3pm.