Our preferred method of communication is via email. Please send enquiries to email@example.com as we are not always able to take phone calls. The Enrolments inbox is monitored by multiple Enrolments staff which increases the chances of your email being responded to promptly.
2015 Mid-year Re-enrolment Period
Students, who wish to enrol in any of the following study periods, will be able to enrol between 14 April 2015 and 9 August 2015 using Student Connect:
- Winter Term
- Professional Term 5
- Semester 2
- Professional Term 6
- Professional Term 7
- Professional Term 8
Late fee penalties apply to students re-enrolling after 9 August 2015. (Note - the last day to enrol into a Winter Term unit without a late fee is 17 May 2015).
Enrolment Important Dates
- Visit Critical Dates for Variation of Enrolment for details on dates by which a student is required to add or withdraw units without incurring academic or financial penalties.
- Visit Important Dates for for all other information for 2015 Study periods.
The Course Completion deadline for students wishing to graduate in Autumn 2015 has now passed. Any student who now wishes to graduate will only be able to attend the Spring 2015 ceremonies.
Application to Course Complete (ACC) Forms
Students are now able to submit Semester 1 2015 ACC forms via Student Connect.
Need to check if a student has applied to course complete?
Go to SHAGAPP
- This will show the Graduation Term
- 201549 end of Semester 1 2015
- 201599 end of Semester 2 2015
- The ‘Application Status Date’ field reflects the date the student submitted their request.