- Applying to ACU
- About ACU
- Current Students
- ACU Staff
Semester 1 2014 Timetable
The 2014 Semester 1 Timetable is now available.
Change request spreadsheets are available for all Schools. Timetabling Policy and Procedures states that changes to the Published Timetable can only be made in response to exceptional circumstances, which include:
- unexpected staff illness, resignation etc
- a change to sessional staff availability for unforeseeable reasons
- changes necessitated by an unexpected increase/decline in enrolment numbers
- a scheduled location becomes a health or safety hazard
- a unit is removed from offering
- reasonable adjustments to accommodate students with special needs
- other unforeseeable and extraordinary circumstances outside the control of the Faculty, School or organisational unit.
Should any change requests be made, they must include the reason for the change on the Change Request spreadsheet.
Where the reason for the change is not in accordance with the circumstances listed above, the change request must also include:
- an explanation of why the change was not identified in the Draft/Provisional Timetable phase; and
- accompanying written (email) approval from the Head of School, otherwise Timetabling staff will be unable to consider actioning these changes.
Where change is approved:
- the change will be factored into vacant slots in the timetable.
- consequential changes to classes already scheduled will not be made in order to accommodate such changes.
If a post publication request is actioned, the School/organisational unit is responsible for advising affected students via email and/or other notification.
11 March 2014
Web Data Collector Stage 1 closes
14 March 2014
* Tutorial Direct converts to Ready Only mode and no further allocations are permitted
Should Schools make any timetable changes that de-allocate students from their classes (eg time, day, type of class) it is the responsibility of the School to advise affected students via email and/or other notification.
Web Room Booker (WRB) and Ad Hoc Room Bookings
Web Room Booker is now available for 2014 bookings. Please refer to the WRB user guide Staff/Tools & Services/Room Bookings Online (How to Book a Room) for more information and advice. Assistance is available from TE&R and Campus Operations staff. WRB is available to all staff with an ACU log in.
Activity Utilisation Reports
These reports show the comparison between spaces provided for students and actual enrolments in each unit offered by a Faculty. These reports are available from the TLO SharePoint page and Schools are asked to respond accordingly to the issues raised in the reports so that appropriate action can be taken. The last of these reports will be sent in the week commencing 10 March.