FormsWe have received a large number of enrolment forms over the past few months and the team is working hard on processing these forms as quickly as possible.
We would like to thank you for your patience as we work through the back log of forms.
2014 Re-enrolment Period
We are working hard at processing time tickets for students who failed to re-enrol during the re-enrolment period. We have been processing these requests on the same day as we received them to allow students plenty of time to enrol. Students who have not yet re-enrolled for 2014 will need to contact the Student Centre to request a time ticket.
The following late fee penalities apply:
- 1 January 2014 to 9 March 2014 - $150 Late Fee
Visit 2014 Re-enrolment Period for further information.
- Visit Critical Dates for Variation of Enrolment for details on dates by which a student is required to add or withdraw units without incurring academic or financial penalties.
- Visit Important Dates for for all other information for 2014 Study periods.
Helpful HintDid you know? A quick tip from Student Administration to make your job easier
The Pre-requisite report in Student Connect is an easy to use report that can provide you with an Excel (or HTML) spreadsheet displaying those student/s who have enrolled in a unit for Semester 1 2014, without completing the prerequisite requirement.
To access this report, follow these simple steps:
- Log onto Student Connect using your network credentials
- After successfully logging into Student Connect, click on the Faculty Reports link
- Click on the Prerequiste Report link
- Selecting the Report Type of Excel will generate the results onto a Microsoft Excel file.
Select the specific parameters for your report and click Submit.
If after perusing this report, you would like the Enrolments, Fees and Scholarships (EF&S) Section to withdraw the unit then please send an email to email@example.com using the following template:
Subject Heading: Prerequisite Requirements Not Fulfilled - Delete Unit
To date, we have course completed 3,997 students and program completed 122 students with 343 still to be assessed. We have processed 258 students that are currently not eligible to graduate. We are getting there!
If a student is completing their final semester of their course, they are required to complete an Application to Course Complete (ACC) Form (visit Enrolment Forms) in order to be assessed for course completion.
Round 2 Course Completions
Round 2 Course Completions were sent out on Thursday 13 February 2014 to Course Coordinators/staff nominated by the School. The due date for the submission of completed Round 2 pro formas is 7 March 2014*.
* 25 February 2014 is the DUE DATE for Ballarat, Canberra, Online and National students due to external graduation deadlines
Any student identified as being eligible to course complete after 7 March 2014 will be required to be submitted on an additions pro forma.
Last day for Course Coordinators to submit an Additions Pro forma is 14 March 2014.
There is no guarantee that students identified as course complete after 14 March 2014 (1 March for Ballarat and Canberra) will have their names included in the Graduation Programme. This is due to external deadlines for printing of the graduation materials.
If you identify students to be course completed after 14 March 2014, please contact EF&S Section immediately for further advice and instructions.