Enrolment FormsWe have received a large number of enrolment forms over the past few months and the team is working hard on processing these forms as quickly as possible.
We would like to thank you for your patience as we work through the back log of forms.
2014 Re-enrolment Period
We are working hard at processing time tickets for students who failed to re-enrol during the re-enrolment period. We have been processing these requests on the same day as we received them to allow students plenty of time to enrol. Students who have not yet re-enrolled for 2014 will need to contact the Student Centre to request a time ticket.
The following late fee penalities apply:
- 1 January 2014 to 9 March 2014 - $150 Late Fee
Visit 2014 Re-enrolment Period for further information.
- Visit Critical Dates for Variation of Enrolment for details on dates by which a student is required to add or withdraw units without incurring academic or financial penalties.
- Visit Important Dates for for all other information for 2014 Study periods.
Helpful HintDid you know? A quick tip from Student Administration to make your job easier
The Student Schedule report in Student Connect is an easy to use report that can provide you with an Excel (or HTML) spreadsheet displaying total student loads in any given course or study period, instantly highlighting over-enrolled students.
To access this report, follow these simple steps:
- Login in to Student Connect and click Faculty & Advisors >Faculty Reports > Student Schedule – HTML or Excel.
- Using the drop down menus, select the Term-Code, Campus-Code, Degree-Code, and (if required) Major-Code for the desired degree.
- Click the Excel Report Type button.
- Click Submit.
- When the File Download window appears click Open (or Save if you would like to save a copy to your hard drive).
- Excel may ask you to verify that the file is not corrupted – if you see this window click Yes.
- Once the Excel file opens, highlight column D TOTAL_LOAD and click Sort & Filter > Sort Largest to Smallest.
- Excel may ask if you would like to expand the selection – if this occurs choose Expand the selection and click Sort.
- Any student with a TOTAL_LOAD value of 0.5 or more may be over-enrolled in your chosen semester.
To date, we have course completed 3,828 students and program completed 112 students with 511 still to be assessed. We have processed 248 students that are currently not eligible to graduate. We are getting there!
If a student is completing their final semester of their course, they are required to complete an Application to Course Complete (ACC) Form (visit Enrolment Forms) in order to be assessed for course completion.
Round 2 Course Completions
Round 2 Course Completions were sent out on Thursday 13 February 2014 to Course Coordinators/staff nominated by the School. The due date for the submission of completed Round 2 pro formas is 7 March 2014*.
* 25 February 2014 is the DUE DATE for Ballarat, Canberra, Online and National students due to external graduation deadlines
Any student identified as being eligible to course complete after 7 March 2014 will be required to be submitted on an additions pro forma.
Last day for Course Coordinators to submit an Additions Pro forma is 14 March 2014.
There is no guarantee that students identified as course complete after 14 March 2014 (1 March for Ballarat and Canberra) will have their names included in the Graduation Programme. This is due to external deadlines for printing of the graduation materials.
If you identify students to be course completed after 14 March 2014, please contact EF&S Section immediately for further advice and instructions.