- Applying to ACU
- About ACU
- Current Students
- ACU Staff
The following timetables are now available:
- 2015 Semester 1 Provisional Timetable (2015 Timetable Online) for STAFF ONLY
- 2015 Summer Timetable (available from Staff Timetabling page)
- 2014 Semester 2 Published Timetable (2014 Timetable Online)
The 2015 Semester 1 Timetable will be published for students on Monday 8 December at 4pm EST. All requests for changes to the 2015 Semester 1 Timetable must be submitted to Timetabling via the School’s TLO.
Students plan their forthcoming academic program and class allocation preferences based on knowledge of their timetable and teaching activities in their units. Consequently changes to the Published timetable must be kept to a minimum.It is incumbent on TLOs, Course Coordinators and HOS / DHOS to ensure that information used to prepare the timetable is accurate and changes to the Published timetable that affect scheduled days and times are made only in exceptional circumstances. Valid reasons for changes to the final timetable include:
- unexpected staff illness, resignation, etc;
- a change to sessional staff availability for unforeseeable reasons;
- changes necessitated by unexpected increase/decline in enrolment numbers;
- a scheduled location becomes a health or safety hazard;
- a unit is removed from offering;
- reasonable adjustments to accommodate students with special needs;
- other unforeseeable and extraordinary circumstances outside the control of the Faculty, School or organisational unit.
Change requests will include the reason for the change. Where the reason for the change is not in accordance with any of the above, the change request must also include an explanation of why the change was not identified in the Draft/Provisional Timetable phase and a supporting statement of endorsement by the Head of School.
15 December 2014
Deferred Examinations commence
20 December 2014
Deferred Examinations conclude
Web Room Booker (WRB) and Ad Hoc Room Bookings
Web Room Booker is now available for 2014 bookings. Please refer to the WRB user guide Staff/Tools & Services/Room Bookings Online (How to Book a Room) for more information and advice. Assistance is available from TE&R and Campus Operations staff. WRB is available to all staff with an ACU log in.
Timetabling staff members hold a weekly team meeting every Thursday afternoon between 2pm and 3pm.