Weekly Systems Operations Team MeetingSystems Operations has weekly team meeting from 2:30 to 3:30pm every Friday afternoon. Please leave a message during this time and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Inactivation of Student RecordsA process has been run to inactivate student records, where there has been no unit registration for the past two years (ie since 2012). The process identified 2,339 student records. The following action has occurred for each updated record:
- SGASTDN has been updated to IS status with effect from 201430;
- SHADEGR record has been updated to IN status;
- Comment added to SPACMNT, “Student status inactivated with effect from 201430, due to no unit registration for the past two years”.
The following student records were excluded from the inactivation process, even though there has been no unit registration in the past two years:
- Any student record, where the admit term is for a 2013 or 2014 term (student admitted to a new program);
- Any student who has applied to course complete or who has been processed for course completion in their current program (AG, CC or PC graduation status in the SHADEGR record);
- Any student who has been assigned a G3 or AD01 or INT1 time ticket for a 2014 term;
- Any student in the Graduate Certificate in Higher Education program (GCHED).
Major changes promoted into Banner
- Inactivate student status – no enrolment for two years
- Bulk Transcript Events and Comments data upload to SHATCMNT via new Banner form CMTLOAD
- Amendment for cronjob SZKADMM and SZKEMEP to avoid bad emails stop auto offer email processes
Tertiary Admission Centre (TAC) Uploads
UAC PG offer Round 15 - 487 offers processed on Monday, 03 February
VTAC GET offer Round 3 - 3 offers processed on Tuesday, 04 February
QTAC offer Round 221 - 218 offers processed on Wednesday, 05 February
Training will run throughout January, please visit the Banner and Student Systems Training web page for session details, dates and times. All module content/training guides will be made available to attendees after each session via the Student Systems Training SharePoint site.
If you are interested in attending a session, or would like more information on the training available, please contact us at email@example.com.
To register for training please do so online via your Staff Connect account
When registering please select the ‘Book me on Course’ button, your registration will be picked up and added to the next available training session.