- Applying to ACU
- About ACU
- Current Students
- ACU Staff
The following timetables are now available:
- 2014 Semester 2 Published Timetable (2014 Timetable Online);
- 2015 Summer Timetable;
- 2015 Semester 1 Draft Timetable (2015 Timetable Online) for STAFF ONLY.
All requests for changes to the 2015 Semester 1 Timetable must be submitted to Timetabling via the School’s TLO. Draft changes are due by midday 19 November. Requests received after that time will be treated as Provisional Timetable changes and are subject to different and more stringent conditions under the University’s Timetabling Policy and Procedures. All change requests at the Provisional stage require a reason for the change to be provided on the Change Request Form (CRF) and also require the approval of the HOS/DHOS unless the change is:
- to staff allocated to an activity that does not impact any staff member’s allocated teaching timetable;
- to the location required due to unexpected surge/decline in student numbers;
- a same day, same time swap of location to accommodate an unexpected surge/decline in student numbers;
- the deletion of booked space no longer required; or
- the addition of a repeated activity, justified by enrolment numbers.
Final Draft Timetable changes due 12pm
Provisional Timetable published for STAFF only
Final Provisional Timetable changes due 12pm
2015 Semester 1 Timetable published for staff and students at 4pm EST.
Web Room Booker (WRB) and Ad Hoc Room Bookings
Web Room Booker is now available for 2014 bookings. Please refer to the WRB user guide Staff/Tools & Services/Room Bookings Online (How to Book a Room) for more information and advice. Assistance is available from TE&R and Campus Operations staff. WRB is available to all staff with an ACU log in.
Timetabling staff members hold a weekly team meeting every Thursday afternoon between 2pm and 3pm.