- Applying to ACU
- About ACU
- Current Students
- ACU Staff
The following timetables are now available:
- 2014 Semester 2 Published Timetable (2014 Timetable Online);
- 2015 Summer Timetable;
- 2015 Semester 1 Draft Timetable (2015 Timetable Online) for STAFF ONLY.
All requests for changes to the 2015 Semester 1 Timetable must be submitted to Timetabling via the School’s TLO. Provisional Timetable changes are due by midday 2 December EDST. Requests received after that time will be rejected and must then be resubmitted as Published Timetable change requests.
Students plan their forthcoming academic program and tutorial allocation preferences based on knowledge of their timetable and teaching activities in their units. Consequently changes to the Published timetable must be kept to a minimum.It is incumbent on TLOs, Course Coordinators and HOS / DHOS to ensure that information used to prepare the timetable is accurate and changes to the Published timetable that affect scheduled days and times are made only in exceptional circumstances. Valid reasons for changes to the final timetable include:
- unexpected staff illness, resignation, etc;
- a change to sessional staff availability for unforeseeable reasons;
- changes necessitated by unexpected increase/decline in enrolment numbers;
- a scheduled location becomes a health or safety hazard;
- a unit is removed from offering;
- reasonable adjustments to accommodate students with special needs;
- other unforeseeable and extraordinary circumstances outside the control of the Faculty, School or organisational unit.
Change requests will include the reason for the change. Where the reason for the change is not in accordance with any of the above, the change request must also include an explanation of why the change was not identified in the Draft/Provisional Timetable phase and a supporting statement of endorsement by the Head of School.
Final Provisional Timetable changes due 12pm
2015 Semester 1 Timetable published for staff and students at 4pm EST.
Web Room Booker (WRB) and Ad Hoc Room Bookings
Web Room Booker is now available for 2014 bookings. Please refer to the WRB user guide Staff/Tools & Services/Room Bookings Online (How to Book a Room) for more information and advice. Assistance is available from TE&R and Campus Operations staff. WRB is available to all staff with an ACU log in.
Timetabling staff members hold a weekly team meeting every Thursday afternoon between 2pm and 3pm.