Stats for this week are as follows:
- 2602 – direct offers issued
- 46 – conditional offers issued
Undergraduate TAC Offer Rounds
QTAC – 19 February – 1 offer
VTAC – negotiated offers being made weekly – 13 offers
Postgraduate TAC Offer Rounds
UAC – 11 February – 7 offers
Conditional Offers and Course Completions
For conditional offers to become firm offers, often Admissions require confirmation of course completion of applicants’ undergraduate studies. As such, Admissions is requesting any ACU Course Coordinators who have received completion requests from students, to lodge the required Course Completions ‘Additions’ Pro Forma so the students may be course completed immediately and receive their new offer.
DEF – Deferment Forms
The Deferment form will be closed on 24 February, 2013.
Please remember the following when advising students about deferment
- Use this form if a student received an offer to an undergraduate course and wish to defer commencing of their studies.
- Deferment is not available for postgraduate and non-award offers.
- International applicants who wish to defer their offer should contact International Admissions.
Admissions Cycle Review Meeting
The Admissions Team will be holding their Annual Admissions Cycle Review Meeting on 5-6 March and will not be available during that period.
Reminder – re Admissions Weekly Team Meetings
Please note that Admissions hold their weekly Team Meeting 9.00-10.00am each Tuesday morning (Qld time). Anyone trying to contact us during this time will need to leave a message and we will reply as soon as possible in due course.