The 2014.1.4 Campus file been submitted to DEEWR on 07/11/2013
The 2014.1.5 Campus file been submitted to DEEWR on 13/11/2013
The Campus Deletion 007 file been submitted to DEEWR on 07/11/2013
The Campus Deletion 008 file been submitted to DEEWR on 13/11/2013
SharePoint 2010 Migration
SharePoint 2007 will be unavailable from 6pm Friday, 8 November and Student Administration will move to SharePoint 2010 on Wednesday, 13 November.
To prepare for the SharePoint 2010 Production cut over we:
- Require all users to stop working in SharePoint 2007 on Friday, 8 November at 6pm.
- Users to download any content that you are working on by 6pm on Friday, 8 November, as you will not be able to access SharePoint from 6pm on Friday till the morning of the Wednesday, 13 November.
- Users to check if documents are checked out; if checked out please check them back in before 6pm on Friday.
- SharePoint 2007 will be locked down and permissions set to read only once the content is copied to SharePoint 2010.
SharePoint 2010 Training
A range of training videos have been made available through ACU online training library provided by Lynda.com. This training will help equip staff in the transition from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010. Please see the SharePoint Training Videos page.
The following Lynda courses are recommended for SharePoint 2010:
- SharePoint 2010 Getting Started
- SharePoint 2010 Essential Training
- SharePoint 2010 New Feature
- Managing Documents with SharePoint 2010
Please allow sufficient time to undertake the required training prior to the rollout of SharePoint 2010 on Wednesday, 13 November.
Training on Banner, Student Connect and SARS will run throughout August, please visit the Banner and Student Systems Training web page for session details, dates and times. All module content/training guides will be made available to attendees after each session via the Student Systems Training SharePoint site.
If you are interested in attending a session, or would like more information on the training available, please contact us at email@example.com.
To register for training please do so online via your Staff Connect account
When registering please select the ‘Book me on Course’ button, then indicate in the Comments section the date that you are registering for.