Course Advice SessionsCourse Advice Sessions are designed to allow Course Coordinators to:
- meet with commencing students
- provide an overview of the course
- offer academic advice regarding the selection of units as well as for credit and/or recognition of prior learning.
The Course Advice Sessions have been finalised and can be viewed at:
North Sydney campus
If you have advised that you are holding a session could you please check the details and notify Enrolments Section of any errors, omissions, or amendments by no later than close of business on Friday 8 November 2013.
2014 Re-enrolment PeriodRe-enrolment for the 2014 Academic Year for continuing students is now open and will end on 24 November 2013. Visit 2014 Re-enrolment Period for further information.
- Visit Critical Dates for Variation of Enrolment for details on dates by which a student is required to add or withdraw units without incurring academic or financial penalties.
- Visit Important Dates for for all other information for both 2013 and 2014 Study Periods.
If a student is completing their final semester of their course, they are required to complete an Application to Course Complete (ACC) Form (visit Enrolment Forms) in order to be assessed for course completion.