- Applying to ACU
- About ACU
- Current Students
- ACU Staff
Summer A & B Timetables
Visit Class Timetables for more information.
Semester 1 2013 Timetable
Click here to access the Semester 1 2013 Timetable for all campuses
Change request spreadsheets have been forwarded to all Schools. Timetabling Policy and Procedures states that changes to the Published Timetable can only be made in response to exceptional circumstances, which include:
- unexpected staff illness, resignation etc
- a change to sessional staff availability for unforeseeable reasons
- changes necessitated by an unexpected increase/decline in enrolment numbers
- a scheduled location becomes a health or safety hazard
- a unit is removed from offering
- reasonable adjustments to accommodate students with special needs
- other unforeseeable and extraordinary circumstances outside the control of the Faculty, School or organisational unit.
Should any change requests be made, they must include the reason for the change as well as HOS endorsement. This endorsement should appear in the appropriate column of the Change Request Spreadsheet.
NOTE Where the reason for the change is not in accordance with the circumstances listed above, the change request must also include:
- an explanation of why the change was not identified in the Draft/Provisional timetable phase and
- accompanying written (email) approval from the Head of School, otherwise Timetabling staff will be unable to consider actioning these changes.
Where change is approved:
- the change will be factored into vacant slots in the timetable
- consequential changes to classes already scheduled will not be made in order to accommodate such changes.
Tutorial Direct has now opened for students on all campuses. Should Schools make any timetable changes that deallocate students from their classes (eg time, day, type of class) it is the responsibility of the School to advise affected students via email and/or other notification
Tutorial Direct Forced Sort
Semester 1 2013 commences
No further changes to Semester 1 Timetable
Web Room Booker (WRB) and Ad Hoc Room Bookings
Web Room Booker is now available for 2013 bookings into non-teaching spaces. Please refer to the WRB user guide Staff/Tools & Services/Room Bookings Online (How to Book a Room) for more information and advice. Assistance is available from TE&R and Campus Operations staff. WRB is available to all staff with an ACU log in.