We have received a large number of enrolment forms over the past few months and the team is working hard on processing these forms as quickly as possible.
We would like to thank you for your patience as we work through the back log of forms.
We are working hard at processing time tickets for students who failed to re-enrol during the re-enrolment period. We have been processing these requests on the same day as we received them to allow students plenty of time to enrol. Students who have not yet re-enrolled for 2013 will need to contact the Student Centre to request a time ticket.
The following late fee penalties apply:
|1 January 2013 – 31 March 2013||$150 Late Fee|
Dates to add to your favourites
Visit Critical Dates for Variation of Enrolment 2013 for details on dates by which a student is required to add or withdraw units without incurring academic or financial penalties.
Visit Important Dates for for all other information for 2013 Study periods.
Did you know? A quick tip from Student Administration to make your job easier
The Student Schedule report in Student Connect is an easy to use report that can provide you with an Excel (or HTML) spreadsheet displaying total student loads in any given course or study period, instantly highlighting over-enrolled students.
To access this report, follow these simple steps:
- Login in to Student Connect and click Faculty & Advisors >Faculty Reports > Student Schedule – HTML or Excel.
- Using the drop down menus, select the Term-Code, Campus-Code, Degree-Code, and (if required) Major-Code for the desired degree.
- Click the Excel Report Type button.
- Click Submit.
- When the File Download window appears click Open (or Save if you would like to save a copy to your hard drive).
- Excel may ask you to verify that the file is not corrupted – if you see this window click Yes.
- Once the Excel file opens, highlight column D TOTAL_LOAD and click Sort & Filter > Sort Largest to Smallest.
- Excel may ask if you would like to expand the selection – if this occurs choose Expand the selection and click Sort.
- Any student with a TOTAL_LOAD value of 0.5 or more may be over-enrolled in your chosen semester.
Scrolling right will display all units that each student is enrolled in for your chosen semester up to a total of seven units.
To date, we have course completed 3261 students and program completed 82 students with 786 still to be assessed. We have processed 176 students who are currently not eligible to graduate. We are nearly there!
Student Centre Poster
Student Centres have been provided with a display poster informing students that they must submit an Application to Course Complete (ACC) form if they’re anticipating completing their course at the end of Semester 1 in order to be assessed for course completion by 30 April.
22 February 2013 – Pro formas for Round 2 course completion will be sent to Course Coordinators/staff nominated by the School.