We have recently updated the following YouTube videos:
- How to Re-enrol via Student Connect
- How to Find Student Connect
- How to Find and Understand Your Course Enrolment Guide
- How to Enrol Using Student Connect
Check them out!
Course Advice Sessions
On 27 September 2013 an email containing important information for Course Coordinators who wish to hold Course Advice Sessions for commencing students. Course Advice Sessions are designed to allow Course Coordinators to:
- meet with commencing students
- provide an overview of the course
- offer academic advice regarding the selection of units as well as for credit and/or recognition of prior learning.
Course Advice Sessions are not compulsory. It is up to the individual Schools/Corse Coordinators to determine if a Course Advice Session is necessary for a particular cohort. Dates for the Course Advice Sessions have been scheduled around each offer round.
If holding a Course Advice Session, Course Coordinators will need to nominate the start time and book an appropriate room through Web Room Booker. Once you have received confirmation of your room booking, please complete the online Course Advice Session Request form no later than 18 October 2013.
2014 Re-enrolment PeriodRe-enrolment for the 2014 Academic Year for continuing students will run between 14 October - 24 November 2013. Visit 2014 Re-enrolment Period for further information.
- Visit Critical Dates for Variation of Enrolment for details on dates by which a student is required to add or withdraw units without incurring academic or financial penalties.
- Visit Important Dates for for all other information for 2013 Study periods.
If a student is completing their final semester of their course, they are required to complete an Application to Course Complete (ACC) Form (visit Enrolment Forms) in order to be assessed for course completion.