Stats for this week are as follows:
- 2286 – direct offers issued
- 140 – conditional offers issued
Undergraduate TAC Offer Rounds
UAC – 30 January – 249 Offers
QTAC – Late Offer Round – 7 February
VTAC – Round 2 – 6 February
Postgraduate TAC Offer Rounds
UAC – 29 January – 30 offers
UAC – 30 January – 4 offers
UAC – 31 January – 7 offers
Direct Entry Applications Closing
All direct entry courses will be closed on Student Connect from midnight 1 February 2013.
CD - Commencing following Deferment Forms
Friday 30 November was the due date for students on deferment to advise they wish to commence studies in semester one 2013. Any forms received after this date will be contacted by email and asked to explain why they should be given special consideration for late acceptance.
DEF – Deferment Forms
Deferment forms are already coming in and are being processed promptly.
Please remember the following when advising students about deferment
- Use this form if a student received an offer to an undergraduate course and wish to defer commencing of their studies.
- If a student has already enrolled in units for Semester 1 and/or Semester 2 advise them to withdraw the units via Student Connect prior to the census date or they may incur academic and financial penalty.
- Deferment is not available for postgraduate and non-award offers.
- This form is due prior to the first week of semester. Applications received after this date will not be processed.
- International applicants who wish to defer their offer should contact International Admissions.