2013 Midyear Applications
To date Admissions have received:
- 869 direct applications
- 50 postgraduate course transfer applications
- 9 postgraduate campus transfers
- 32 undergraduate campus transfers
- 193 undergraduate course transfers
We have issued:
- 29 QTAC offers – 20 June offer round
- 11 PG UAC offers – 20 June
- 66 UG UAC offers – 20 June
- 181 UG VTAC offers – 25 June
- 566 direct offers
- 49 course transfers
- 13 conditional offers
We are processing requests to commence in semester 2 after deferment (CD forms) as they are received.
Early Achievers Program 2013/2014
EAP information has now been updated on the website.
- EAP applications open – 13 August
- EAP applications close – 21 October
- EAP offers be sent – by end of November
Summary of changes to EAP applications for 2013/2014:
- Principals and/or schools will no longer be sent emails requesting them to provide information about Year 12 school leaver applicants;
- Academic assessment, for the majority of courses, has been removed from the assessment criteria;
- Applicants for Law and dual Law courses, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Speech Pathology DO need to supply academic results/qualifications;
- Applicants will be expected to upload their results in one file/document with their EAP online application;
- We will not accept qualifications via email;
- For Year 12s this means uploading a file which includes a copy of their semester one and two Year 11 results/grades and semester one Year 12 results/grades;
- For non-school leavers this means uploading a file which includes a copy of their highest educational qualification;
- High school results MUST be graded and not just satisfactory/not satisfactory. Applicants who do not provide detailed results will be disadvantaged in the EAP assessment process;
- Admissions are currently working on producing instructional videos for inclusion on the EAP website and within the application to assist applicants to Prepare, Monitor and complete their Community Experience statement.
- Admissions will check applicants satisfy any prerequisite requirements through the relevant TAC systems just as we do now to ensure they meet the minimum eligibility score when we go in to the system to make the EAP offers;
Community Experience Statements
- Applicants can list up to two separate statements
- For each statement, applicants need to provide the name and email address of someone who can verify their statement;
- Community experience statements should:
- Be succinct, clear, concise, factual description of exactly what they did during the time they volunteered their services;
- Include details about how many hours and over what period of time (ie weeks/months/years) the experience was undertaken;
- There are good and poor examples of statements previously provided on the EAP website for reference;
- The names and email addresses of a person who can verify the experience MUST be provided for each statement, if more than one;
- Community experience must be done on a voluntary basis;
- No work experience, paid work, compulsory activities, practicum experience will be eligible for consideration under EAP.
Bonus Points Schemes 2014We are currently working on finalising Bonus Points for semester 1 2014 intake. This information should be updated on the website shortly.
Transfer ProcessingPostgraduate transfers are being processed as we receive them. Undergraduate transfers will be processed from the 12 July, 2013. Undergraduate transfer applications are processed after results for the relevant study period are released.
Students will be notified via their student email once their transfer has been processed.
Transfers for Semester 2 closed on the 30 June 2013.
Important Information – Winter TermAny commencing student who is inquiring about enrolling into a Winter term unit after 2 June please request that the student email Admissions with their enquiry. Last date to commence a Winter unit is the 6th July. All new applicants in selected courses will receive the relevant winter enrolment information link in their offer email.
2014 TAC Applications
- QTAC opens for Semester 1 and 2 2014 applications on 1 August
- UAC UG opens for Semester 1 and 2, 2014 applications on 7 August
- VTAC opens for Semester 1, 2014 applications on 5 August
On-time closing date for all TACs is 27 September.
Mid-Year Direct Courses on offer 2013See 2013 Mid-Year DIRECT Course Offerings
TAC Mid-Year 2013 Application Dates
- QTAC – currently open – major offer round 6 June
- UAC UG – currently open – main offer round 7 June
- UAC PG – currently open – offer rounds are progressive from 8 May
- VTAC – currently open – main offer round 21 June
Mid-Year TAC Courses on offer 2013
TAC Courses Semester 1, 2014
Reminder – re Admissions Weekly Team Meetings Please note that Admissions hold their weekly Team Meeting 10:30 am to 11:30 am each Tuesday morning. Anyone trying to contact us during this time will need to leave a message and we will reply as soon as possible in due course.