- The Revisions 031 file has been submitted to DEEWR on 04/04/2013;
- The 2012.1.5 Student Enrolments and Load/Liability file has been submitted to DEEWR on 04/04/2013;
- The Revisions 032 file has been submitted to DEEWR on 05/04/2013;
- The 2012.1.6 Student Enrolments and Load/Liability file has been submitted to DEEWR on 05/04/2013;
- The Revisions 033 file has been submitted to DEEWR on 09/04/2013;
- The 2012.1.7 Student Enrolments and Load/Liability file has been submitted to DEEWR on 09/04/2013.
2014 Unit Data (FEO Advice)
The 2014 Unit Data review has commenced. FEOs were sent email advice and a link to the 2014 unit lists on SharePoint on 8 April. The due date for the return confirmation is Friday, 31 May 2013. This will enable Systems to commence work on new unit data or required amendments to existing unit offering data, prior to the submission of the 2014 Unit offering data to Department of Education, Employment, and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) later in the year.
Training on Banner, Student Connect and SARS will run throughout March, please visit the Banner and Student Systems Training web page for session details, dates and times. All module content/training guides will be forwarded to attendees after each session.
Banner Grade Upload Process
A new grade load process has been created to load grades from a CSV formatted data file into BANNER. This would allow academic staff who have responsibility for a relatively small number students in a single Tutorial group to load results separate from other staff and the whole group.
In the past Grade entry has only been done on Student Connect by one staff member assigned as Lecturer-in-Charge of a unit, entering individual grades against each specific Student ID.
Training on the new Grade Upload Process will outline the processes involved with maintaining these grade lists external to BANNER and the administrative processes used to move data to BANNER via the upload process.
Training is offered to Faculty, School and Student Centre staff and will run over two weeks commencing Monday, 29 April. To view session times and dates please visit the Banner and Student Systems Training web page.
If you are interested in attending a session, or would like more information on the training available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.