- Applying to ACU
- About ACU
- Current Students
- ACU Staff
Semester 1 2012 Timetable
Changes can only be made in response to exceptional circumstances, which include:
- unexpected staff illness, resignation etc
- a change to sessional staff availability for unforeseeable reasons
- changes necessitated by an unexpected increase/decline in enrolment numbers
- a scheduled location becomes a health or safety hazard
- a unit is removed from offering
- reasonable adjustments to accommodate students with special needs
- other unforeseeable and extraordinary circumstances outside the control of the Faculty, School or organisational unit.
Should any change requests be made, they must include the reason for the change as well as HOS endorsement. This endorsement should appear in the appropriate column of the Change Request Spreadsheet and be visible in the email trail.
NOTE: Where the reason for the change is not in accordance with the circumstances listed above, the change request must also include:
- an explanation of why the change was not identified in the Draft/Provisional timetable phase and
- accompanying written (email) approval from the Head of School, otherwise Timetabling staff will be unable to consider actioning these changes.
(Taken from the ACU Timetabling Policy and Procedures)
Activity Utilisation Reports
These reports show the comparison between predicted and actual enrolments in each unit being offered by a Faculty. Timetabling will continue to forward these to Schools in the coming weeks and Schools are asked to respond accordingly to the issues raised in the reports so that appropriate action can be taken.
Please be mindful of the fact that timetable changes made after Tutorial Direct opens will not be reflected on student timetables (ie. any students who have already enrolled in a class will have their enrolment in that group negated). It is essential that, should a change have to take place, any affected students are notified by the School.
Web Data Collector
Please remember to refer to the User Guides available on the Web Data Collector website for assistance with submitting data for Semester 2 2012. Should you experience any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact Timetabling.
Semester 1 2012 commences
Autumn and Winter Timetables published
Final Semester 1 2012 Timetable changes to be submitted by midday
Tutorial Direct closes for staff and students
Web Data Collector Stage 1 closes
Web Room Booker (WRB) and Ad Hoc Room Bookings
Web Room Booker is now available for 2012 bookings into non-teaching spaces. Teaching space will be available through the same portal from 5 March when all timetable changes have been finalised.
Please refer to the WRB user guide Staff/Tools & Services/Room Bookings Online (How to Book a Room) for more information and advice. Assistance is available from TE&R and Campus Operations staff. WRB is available to all staff with an ACU log in.
All emails regarding timetabling to: email@example.com