- Applying to ACU
- About ACU
- Current Students
- ACU Staff
Summer B Timetable
This timetable is available via the link on the Class Timetables webpage.
Semester 1 2012 Timetable
Changes can only be made in response to exceptional circumstances, which include:
- unexpected staff illness, resignation etc
- a change to sessional staff availability for unforeseeable reasons
- changes necessitated by an unexpected increase/decline in enrolment numbers
- a scheduled location becomes a health or safety hazard
- a unit is removed from offering
- reasonable adjustments to accommodate students with special needs
- other unforeseeable and extraordinary circumstances outside the control of the Faculty, School or organisational unit.
Should any change requests be made, they must include the reason for the change as well as HOS endorsement. This endorsement should appear in the appropriate column of the Change Request Spreadsheet and be visible in the email trail.
NOTE Where the reason for the change is not in accordance with the circumstances listed above, the change request must also include:
- an explanation of why the change was not identified in the Draft/Provisional timetable phase and
- accompanying written (email) approval from the Head of School, otherwise Timetabling staff will be unable to consider actioning these changes.
Where change is approved:
- the change will be factored into vacant slots in the timetable
- consequential changes to classes already scheduled will not be made in order to accommodate such changes and
- where a post publication request is action, the School/organisational unit is responsible for advising affected students via email, and/or other notification.
(Taken from the ACU Timetabling Policy and Procedures)
Activity Utilisation Reports
These reports show the comparison between predicted and actual enrolments in each unit being offered by a Faculty. They will be forwarded to Schools in the coming week and will include an email explaining the action/s required.
Please be mindful of the fact that timetable changes made after Tutorial Direct opens will not be reflected on student timetables (ie. any students who have already enrolled in a class will have their enrolment in that group negated). It is essential that, should a change have to take place, any affected students are notified by the School.
Web Data Collector
Collection of timetabling data for Semester Two will commence when the WDC system opens Wednesday 8 February at 10am AEDST. In response to feedback that the window for collating and submitting unit information is usually very tight and occurs simultaneous with other intensive duties for most TLOs, we are opening WDC earlier and allowing more time to submit the data. Please note that as a result there will be no later opportunities or extensions available to submit your requirements through WDC, since timetable publication dates remain unchanged.
Autumn and Winter Timetable Request Spreadsheets sent to TLOs
Web Data Collector opens for TLOs for Module and Template data collection (due 13 March)
Tutorial Direct closes for Forced Sort and then reopened
Autumn and Winter Timetable requests due
Autumn and Winter Timetables published
Semester 1 2012 commences
Web Room Booker (WRB) and Ad Hoc Room Bookings
Web Room Booker is now available for 2012 bookings into non-teaching spaces. Teaching space will be available through the same portal from 5 March when all timetable changes have been finalised.
Please refer to the WRB user guide Staff/Tools & Services/Room Bookings Online (How to Book a Room) for more information and advice. Assistance is available from TE&R and Campus Operations staff. WRB is available to all staff with an ACU log in.
All emails regarding timetabling to: firstname.lastname@example.org