- Applying to ACU
- About ACU
- Current Students
- ACU Staff
Summer A & B Timetables
These timetables are available via links on the Class Timetables webpage.
Semester 1 2012 Timetable
Changes can only be made in response to exceptional circumstances, which include:
- unexpected staff illness, resignation etc
- a change to sessional staff availability for unforeseeable reasons
- changes necessitated by an unexpected increase/decline in enrolment numbers
- a scheduled location becomes a health or safety hazard
- a unit is removed from offering
- reasonable adjustments to accommodate students with special needs
- other unforeseeable and extraordinary circumstances outside the control of the Faculty, School or organisational unit.
Should any change requests be made, they must include the reason for the change as well as HOS endorsement. This endorsement should appear in the appropriate column of the Change Request Spreadsheet and be visible in the email trail.
NOTE Where the reason for the change is not in accordance with the circumstances listed above, the change request must also include:
- an explanation of why the change was not identified in the Draft/Provisional timetable phase and
- accompanying written (email) approval from the Head of School, otherwise Timetabling staff will be unable to consider actioning these changes.
Where change is approved:
- the change will be factored into vacant slots in the timetable
- consequential changes to classes already scheduled will not be made in order to accommodate such changes and
- where a post publication request is action, the School/organisational unit is responsible for advising affected students via email, and/or other notification.
(Taken from the ACU Timetabling Policy and Procedures)
Thank you to all TLOs and Heads of School who have worked so hard to contribute to the publishing of this timetable.
With improvements made to Tutorial Direct, communication to students and associated web pages, over the past week the majority of students have been able to access the system and perform their class allocations without any trouble. Timetabling is working with stakeholders to try to accommodate a small number of students who are experiencing log in issues.
Please be mindful of the fact that timetable changes made after Tutorial Direct opens will not be reflected on student timetables (ie. any students who have already enrolled in a class will have their enrolment in that group negated). It is essential that, should a change have to take place, any affected students are notified by the School.
Should you have any enquiries about this process, please contact Timetabling.
Autumn and Winter Timetable Request Spreadsheets sent to TLOs
Tutorial Direct closes for Forced Sort and then reopened
Autumn and Winter Timetable requests due
Autumn and Winter Timetables published
Semester 1 2012 commences
Web Room Booker (WRB) and Ad Hoc Room Bookings
Web Room Booker is now available for 2012 bookings into non-teaching spaces. Teaching space will be available through the same portal from 5 March when all timetable changes have been finalised.
Please refer to the WRB user guide Staff/Tools & Services/Room Bookings Online (How to Book a Room) for more information and advice. Assistance is available from TE&R and Campus Operations staff. WRB is available to all staff with an ACU log in.
All emails regarding timetabling to: firstname.lastname@example.org