Inactivation of Student Records
A process has been run to inactivate student records, where there has been no unit registration for the past two years (since 2009). The process identified 4,252 student records. The following action has occurred for each updated record:
- SGASTDN has been updated to IS status with effect from 201175;
- SHADEGR record has been updated to IN status;
- comment added to SPACMNT, “Student status inactivated with effect from 201175, due to no unit registration for the past two years”.
The following student records were excluded from the inactivation process, even though there has been no unit registration in the past two years:
- any student with a SGASTDN record for a 2012 term;
- any student record, where his/her admit term is for a 2011 or 2012 term;
- any student who has applied to course complete or who has been processed for course completion in their current program (AG, CC or PC graduation status in the SHADEGR record);
- any student who has been assigned a G3 time ticket for a 2012 term.
The 2012.1.5 Course file has been submitted to DEEWR on 23/01/2012.
The 2012.1.4 Campus file has been submitted to DEEWR on 23/01/2012.
Tertiary Admission Centre (TAC) and International Electronic Uploads
The following TAC and International Office electronic Uploads have been processed by Student Systems Section:
|Friday, 20 January 2012||VTAC GET Round 2 – 14 offers|
|Wednesday, 25 January 2012||International Office commencing – 35 offers
International Office continuing – 9 offers
Banner and Student Connect Access
- Student Connect - Primary Instructor Access Request form. If you are completing this form for other than initial access (i.e. to enter results for units), please log in to Student Connect and check if you already have access to the relevant units.
- Banner – IT Service Desk
- Student Connect and Banner issues (other than initial access) - firstname.lastname@example.org