As of Wednesday 12 September, a steady flow of direct applications have been received, totalling 850 since applications opened. Offers to students for 2013 are now being made, 37 offers and 7 conditional offers have been made so far. Stats for this week are:
- 237 Course transfers received
- 91 Campus transfers received
- 22 EAP Non-school leaver applications received
- 249 EAP School leaver applications received
- 286 Returning after deferment requests to commence in 2013 received
Please Note: Students will be unable to enrol in units for 2013 until 8 October.
The following change has been made to the prerequisite requirements for both the Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (UAC course code 105513) and the Bachelor of Speech Pathology (UAC course code 105514) for 2013 as follows:
- English (Advanced) OR English (Standard) (Band 4) or English as a Second Language (Band 4); and
- At least one of biology, chemistry, physics or personal development, health and physical education.
The Bachelor of Visual Arts and Design (VTAC course code 12011) is now available in a part-time study mode on Melbourne campus.
The following change has been made to the prerequisite requirements for the Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (VTAC course code 12391) for 2013 as follows:
- Units 3 and 4 – a study score of at least 30 in English (ESL) or 25 in any other English; and
- A study score of at least 25 in one of biology, chemistry, physics; health and human development or physical education.
Early Achievers Program (EAP)
A large amount of paper based documents for EAP applications have been received that are unnecessary. Student Centres please note that if an applicant has submitted an online application, they do not need to submit any further supporting paper based documentation to Admissions.
Early closing dates for postgraduate coursework Psychology applications are below – please encourage applicants to “submit” their applications as we have a large number of incomplete applications in the system:
- Brisbane Masters: 01 October 2012
- Melbourne Masters: 30 October 2012
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Psychology: 01 October 2012
Please note, if staff members have any interactions with Psychology applicants, can they please advise the applicant to submit their application before the due dates, whether they have all their supporting documentation or not, as this documentation can be submitted to email@example.com after they have applied and will be attached to their application by Admissions on their behalf.
All emails regarding admissions to firstname.lastname@example.org (include student and campus details).
All supporting documentation to email@example.com.