Semester 1, 2013 applications and transfer requests opened on 6 August 2012. As of Tuesday 14th August, a steady flow of direct applications have been received, totalling 124 since applications opened. Stats for this week are:
- 23 EAP applications received
- 127 Course transfers received
- 36 Campus transfers received
- 85 cohort applications have been data entered and offered for Semester 2, 2012.
Meet and Greet emails have been sent to all Course Coordinators for 2013.
The new transfer process, via Student Connect, is open and over 90 transfer requests have been received to date.
accessACU – important changes to bonus scheme
Changes have been implemented to the accessACU bonus scheme:
- The geographic bonus has been removed from the accessACU scheme with postcodes ACU wishes to target being included in existing schemes i.e. EAS via UAC and QTAC and SEAS via VTAC.
- The maximum number of bonus points attainable under accessACU will be reduced to 5 bonus points.
All applicants to ACU will be eligible for the following bonus points (if applicable):
- accessACU bonus points – subject bonuses
- EAS/SEAS* bonus points – disadvantage bonuses
- Step-Up into Teaching (SUIT) – if applicable
- Disadvantaged Schools bonus points
Elite Athlete bonuses will be applied if the applicant receives an ATAR above 58.50 after the above bonuses have been applied. This decision is currently under review.
*Automatically applied via the Tertiary Admission Centres.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The minimum ATAR/OP required for entry to an undergraduate course at ACU in 2013 is ATAR 58.50/OP17.
Early Achievers’ Program
EAP applications opened on Monday 13 August for Semester 1 2013 admission and 10 complete applications have been uploaded to Banner.
Emails – a new method of delivery!
Admission staff is currently working on building email templates in Banner. In the future, all email correspondence with applicants from Admissions will be generated by Banner and accessible by Student Centres. Watch out for this exciting new development which will be operational in a few weeks!!!
Please note a new closing date of Friday 19th October 2012 for the courses shown below:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Educational System Leadership
- Master in Educational System Leadership