Processing Transfers for 2012
Transfer applications received by the end of November will now be processed as soon as possible after the release of semester 2 results in early December, or by the end of December at the latest. Transfer applications submitted after the end of December will be processed as they are received.
The Early VTAC offer round is currently being downloaded into Banner and applicants will receive their offer email on the morning of Saturday 26 November. However, these offers are available through the VTAC’s online applicant portal from 2pm tomorrow, Friday, 25 November. ACU made 681 offers to non-school leavers across the Melbourne and Ballarat campuses. These offers will include EAP offers made to non-school leaver applicants.
It is important to note that some non-school leaver applicants were not considered in this offer round for one reason or another, below are some of these reasons:
- Current ACU students – should have applied to transfer internally – when these are picked up in the selection process, either Lyn or Claron will contact them to advise them to submit a transfer application
- Anyone who applied late was not included in the early offer round
- Anyone who hasn’t paid their VTAC application fee was not included in the early offer round
- Some non-school leaver applicants who are currently studying and waiting for second semester results have not had their applications assessed – they will be assessed in time for Round 1
- Some non-school leaver applicants who have not supplied all their supporting documents cannot be finalised – if supplied in time, will be assessed in time for Round 1.
PROCESSING COMMENCEMENT AFTER DEFERMENT FORMS: processing of ALL CD forms will take place on Thursday 1st December 2011.
EAP – Late outcome advice
All late EAP outcome advice emails will be sent overnight tonight, so applicants should receive their emails tomorrow Friday 25 November. This will be the final EAP offer round for 2012.
All Admissions staff will be attending the Brisbane campus Student Administration Christmas Party next Friday 2nd December 2011 from 11.00a.m.