EOWA Employer of Choice for Women
The EOWA Employer of Choice for Women citation publicly acknowledges organisations for their efforts in the area of equal opportunity for women in the workplace.
ACU has been awarded this prestigous status in 2012 and 2011 for demonstrating policies and practices that support women across ACU, achieving positive outcomes for both women and the University.
- Women represented at all levels of the University
- Leave and flexible work policies that support the work/life balance and family life
- Research Awards available for female academics following a period of parental leave
- 70% of Certificate IV in Business – Frontline Management Scholarships awarded to female staff
- Sponsorship of the 2010 Australian Regional Women Leaders Convention
Since our application ACU has continued to stride towards gender equality at work, leading the way in Australia by further enhancing our parental leave entitlements to allow parents of either gender to elect to be the primary carer and receive our generous parental leave benefits.
You can view our winning EOWA application in full here.
HR Advisory Service
- (02) 9701 4222
HR News & Events
- 2014 Payment Calendar
- Supporting Parents at ACU - Information Kit
- Apply now for Academic Promotions
- Dealing with Change Workshops