Recruitment & Selection Strategy
Effective recruitment and selection ensures that the ACU workforce profile is flexible, adaptable and can deliver on the University’s strategic objectives in alignment with the Mission.
The Recruitment and Selection Policy and Guidelines are available to assist you with each stage of the recruitment and selection process and are supported by the following tools and guides. Please also refer to the Manager Online – Recruitment user guide for guidance on using the online recruitment portal.
- Position Description template | PD template (for Senior Staff)
- Guidance on Position Classification for Professional Staff
- Guidance on Research Appointments
- HR will discuss an advertising and sourcing strategy with you
- Manager Online - Recruitment: Panel Review/Candidate Outcome
- Conduct shortlisting meeting
- Interview Details Template
- Interview Guide
- Sample questions: Hiring for Mission and Leadership Competencies
- Manager Online - Recruitment:Offer Recommendation
- Recruitment Services issues offer of employment.