ACU Staff Consultative Committee
The ACU Staff Consultative Committee, comprising University, union and staff representatives, is a forum for consultation on matters pertaining to the employment conditions of staff, including the ongoing implementation of the Enterprise Agreement. The ACUSCC is not a deliberative committee.
- receives, considers and informs change management proposals and may put forward comments, strategies, suggestions and proposals for improving the change proposal and/or for averting or mitigating any potential adverse effects, for the consideration of the University;
- receives and considers reports on action items as they pertain to the implementation of the Enterprise Agreement;
- receives and considers and puts forward suggestions for the improvement and successful implementation of new or updated employment related policies;
- consults regarding the membership of the External Panel of Chairs established by the University, and
- receives reports concerning Indigenous employment, workplace health and safety, gender equity and staff diversity, professional development, conversion from sessional to continuing academic employment and other employment related reports as appropriate.
The ACU Staff Consultative Committee (ACUSCC) normally meets every two months.
If you are interested in knowing more about the matters discussed at the ACUSCC meetings or if you have a matter you wish to raise for the Committee’s consideration please contact your representatives.
For more information please refer to the Terms of the Reference for the ACUSCC.